Pages

Thursday 12 October 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 82

                                             MY FAVORITE               PSALMS
                                                PART 82




Remember the word to Thy servant
In which Thou hast made me hope
this is my comfort in my affliction
That Thy word has revived me.
The arrogant utterly deride me
Yet I do not turn aside from Thy law
I have remembered Thine 
ordinances from of old, O Lord,
And comfort myself!
Burning indignation has seized me
because of the wicked
who forsake Thy law
Thy statutes are my songs.
In the house of my pilgrimage
O Lord, I remember Thy name 
in the night and keep Thy law
This has become mine
that I observe Thy precepts.

The Lord is my portion
I have promised to keep
Thy words I entreated Thy favor  with all my heart. Be gracious to me according to Thy word I considered my ways And turned my feet to Thy testimonies I listened and did not delay to keep Thy commandments
The cords of the wicked have
 encircled me but I have not forgotten Thy law. At midnight I shall rise to give 
thanks to Thee
Because of Thy righteous ordinances
I am a companion of all those
who fear Thee and of those who keep Thy precepts
The earth if full of Thy loving kindness 
O Lord. teach me Thy statutes.

next post  20th  October




No comments:

Post a Comment