Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

PRAISING GOD - PART 7

                                           PRAISING GOD

                                              PART 7




The Lord is gracious and merciful.
Slow to anger and great in
loving kindness.

The Lord is good to all.
And His mercies are over all 
His works.
All Thy works shall give thanks
to Thee.
And Thy godly ones shall bless 
Thee.
They shall speak of the glory of
Thy kingdom.
And talk of Thy power.
To make known to the sons of
men 
Thy mighty acts.
And the glory of the majesty
of Thy kingdom.
Thy kingdom is an everlasting
kingdom.
And Thy dominion endures over
all generations

The Lord is righteous in all 
His ways.
Thy testimonies are
wonderful
therefore my soul
observes them
The unfolding of Thy words gives light
It gives understanding
to the simple,
 I opened my mouth wide
and panted, for I longed for Thy 
commandments
Turn to me and be gracious to me
after the manner of those
who love Thy name.
Establish my footsteps in Thy 
Word
and do not let any iniquity have
dominion over me. 
Redeem me from the oppression
of man
That I might keep Thy precepts
Make Thy face shine upon Thy 
servant.
And teach me Thy statutes.
My eyes shed streams of water
Because they do not keep Thy law.

Oh love the Lord, all you, His godly 
ones!
The Lord preserves the faithful
and fully recompenses the proud 
doer
Be strong and let your heart take 
courage
All you who hope in the Lord.


next post 25th November


No comments:

Post a Comment