Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART 29

                                                        TWENTY                                  SEVENTEEN


        PART 29



Hello folks,

13th July, Steve sends documents via e-mail for me to check, sign and send back. He also informs us that he and Sue are coming to Rustenburg on the weekend as there are some things he needs to sort out and also needs to find out what Mr A's case is. 
There has been no power play tonight.

Friday 14th July. Charmaine comes to work but is not well. We let he do floors and dishes and send her home. She will come in on Saturday and Sunday morning to clean the floors as we do not know which day Steve is coming.

Steve has heard from Andre that he is 
available on Sunday 16th July.

Saturday 15th - dog grooming day. Ruth takes dogs to parlour - buys them new jackets - we don't know where there old jackets are. Too many unpacked boxes. Harry is not comfortable his jacket is too small.

Sunday 16th Steve 
and Sue arrive but 
Ruth is not here she     
had to take Sally to 
the vet as she is not 
well. She is diagnosed 
with diabetes.  
Ruth must inject her with insulin twice a day and she is put on a special diet. No red meat, bones or fat.

Monday  17th - Ruth counts our money from the coins and sets aside what we need to do with it. She takes R600 and waves it in the air and tells me she is taking it for tomorrow's shopping. I am working on computer so don't take much notice but I think she went straight back to her room. 

Tuesday 18th - Ruth goes to town - buys Harry a bigger jacket and not much else. While gone she phones me and asks me to check whether the R600 is in her drawer or on top of it under her Bible. I check but find nothing. She tells 
me not to worry she remembers folding the notes up and will look when she gets home.  I find my ID book on her computer desk so take it and put it in my handbag. If that disappears I do not have the strength needed to replace it. It is a very necessary  part of my life.

next post  29th October


No comments:

Post a Comment