Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 83

                                            MY FAVORITE               PSALMS
                                              PART 83



Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant
O Lord, according to Thy Word

Teach me good discernment and 
knowledge
For I believe in Thy commandments
Before I was afflicted, I went astray
But now I keep Thy Word
Thou art good and doest good
Teach me Thy statutes
The arrogant have formed a lie
 against me
With all my heart I will observe 
Thy precepts
Their heart is covered with fat
But I delight in Thy law
It is good for me that I was afflicted
That I might learn Thy statutes
The law of Thy mouth is better to 
me than thousands of gold and
 silver pieces

Thy hands have fashioned me
Give me understanding that I 
might learn Thy commandments.

May those who fear Thee, see me
and be glad, because I wait for Thy 
Word.

I know, O Lord, that Thy judgments 
are righteous
and that in faithfulness Thou hast
afflicted me
O may Thy loving kindness comfort me
According to Thy Word to Thy servant
May Your compassion come to me
that I may live
For Thy law is my delight
May the arrogant be ashamed
for they subvert me with a lie
But I shall meditate on Thy precepts
May those who fear Thee turn to me
Even those who know Thy testimonies



May my heart be blameless in Thy statutes
May I not be ashamed.

My soul languishes for
Thy salvation
I wait for Thy Word
My eyes fail with longing
for Thy Word
While I say, "when wilt Thou comfort me?
Though I have become like a wine skin
in the smoke,
I do not forget Thy statutes
How many are the days of Thy servant?
When wilt Thou execute judgment on
those who persecute me?
The arrogant have dug pits for me
Men who are not in accord with Thy law.
All Thy commandments are faithful;
they have persecuted me with a lie;
help me!
They almost destroyed me on earth
But as for me, I did not forsake Thy 
precepts
Revive me according to Thy 
loving kindness
So that I may keep the testimony
of Thy mouth.


next post 27th October



No comments:

Post a Comment