Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 84

                                                  MY FAVORITE                                                       PSALMS -

                                                   PART 84


Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is
settled in heaven.
Thy faithfulness continues through
all generations
Thou didst establish the earth
and it stands.
They stand this day
according to Thy ordinances
For all things are Thy servants
If the law had not been my delight
Then I would have perished in
my affliction
I will never forget Thy precepts
for by them Thou hast revived me.
I am Thine, save me;
for I have sought Thy precepts
The wicked wait for me to destroy
me
I shall diligently consider Thy
testimonies
I have seen a limit to all perfection
Thy commandment is exceedingly
broad.

Oh, how I love Thy law!
It is my meditation all
 the day 
Thy commandments make
me wiser than my enemies
For they are forever mine          
I have more insight than
all my teachers
For Thy testimonies are 
my meditation
I understand more than the aged
Because I have observed Thy precepts
I have restrained my feet from
every evil way
That I may keep Thy Word
I have not turned aside from Thy
ordinances
For Thou, Thyself hast taught me
How sweet are Thy words to my taste!
Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
From Thy precepts I get understanding
Therefore I hate every false way.

next post  3rd November





No comments:

Post a Comment