Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

PRAISING GOD - PART 5

                                            PRAISING GOD

                                                 PART 5




I love Jehovah because He has dealt 
bountifully with me.

I will lift up my eyes unto the mountains:
from whence shall my help come?  My 
help comes from Jehovah Who made 
heaven and earth. He will not suffer my 
foot to be moved, He that keeps thee
shall not slumber. Behold He that keeps 
Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Jehovah is thy keeper. Jehovah is thy 
shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night. Jehovah will keep you from all evil, He will keep thy soul.  Jehovah will keep thy going out and 
thy coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Unto Thee do I lift up mine eyes. O Thou
that sits in the heavens.  Behold as the 
eyes of servants look unto the hand of the master, and the eyes of a maid look unto the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look untoJehovah our God, until 
He have mercy upon us.

 Have mercy 
 upon us 
 O Jehovah, have 
  mercy upon us. 

 When Jehovah  
 brought back 
 those that 
  returned  to Zion, we were like unto them that 
dream . Then was our mouth filled 
with laughter, and our tongue with
singing. Then said they among the nations, Jehovah has done great 
things for us, for which we are glad. 

They that sow in tears, shall reap in 
joy. He that goes forth and weeps bearing seed for sowing, shall 
doubtless come again with joy, 
bringing his sheaths with him.

next post  21st October 

No comments:

Post a Comment