Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

MY FAVOURITE PSALMS - PART 92


                                              MY FAVOURITE                                                       PSALMS
                                                 PART 92


WORSHIP THE LORD

Worship the Lord with reverence and
rejoice with trembling
for Thou O Lord are a shield to me
my glory and the lifter of my head.

I cried unto the Lord with my voice
and He answered me from His holy 
mountain
In peace will I lie down and sleep
for Thou alone O Lord doth make 
me to dwell in safety.

At Thy holy temple I will bow in
reverence to Thee
Let all who take refuge in Thee 
be glad
Let them ever sing for joy 
and mayest Thou shelter them
that all who know Thy Name
may exult in Thee.

I will give thanks to 
the Lord according to 
His righteousness
I will sing praises to 
the Name of the Lord 
Most High
O Lord, our Lord
how majestic is Thy Name
in all the earth
Who hath displayed Thy
splendour above the heavens? 

When I consider Thy heavens 
and the work of Thy fingers
The moon and the stars
that Thou hast ordained
what is man that Thou dost 
take thought of him
and the son of  man
that Thou should care for him
Yet Thou hast made him a 
little lower than the angels
and crowned him with glory
and majesty

next post  16th February 

No comments:

Post a Comment