Pages

Sunday 4 February 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 80

                                           ONE HEARTBEAT                AWAY

        PART 80


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

God will not force you to love Him. That's 
the real purpose of life in this world. We are
here for an attitude adjustment. God has 
created us with freewill and we are here to
exercise it. The big question we must answer
is :  Will I run my own life, or will I ask God
to run it?

If I set myself up as my own god, He will
sorrowfully allow me to do it. But He will
continue to draw me to Himself.

However, if I tell Him I am sorry for the wrong
I have done, especially against Him, and ask to
live in fellowship with Him here, and go to Him
when I die, the answer is sure to be "Yes!" 

That is because Jesus paid it all and I am free
to come to God and look Him in the face without
fear.

That is what the Gospel, the good news is all about .:
God desires to show
mercy toward me and 
offers me the most loving gift of all time, - total an complete
forgiveness through Jesus Christ. If I accept
God's gift of forgiveness, I will be with Him
after I die, and not in hell.

This offer is yours too, if you turn from your
sinful ways, with His help, and determine to
live a godly life in Christ Jesus.

Yes, you are free from the debt of your transgression, if you accept what He has done
for you and  live in appreciation of it.

next post tomorrow 6th


No comments:

Post a Comment