Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 91

                                        ONE HEARTBEAT              AWAY

     PART 91


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

God said He made mankind in His own 
Image and likeness. 

"And God said, 'let us make man in our
image, after our likeness: and let them have
dominion over the fish of the sea, and over
the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and 
over all the earth and over every creeping
thing that creepeth upon the earth.'  "
(Genesis 1:26)

Being made in the image of God, is something
you should not take lightly. Every soul is of
infinite value to God. 

"For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou
hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise Thee: for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works
and that my soul knoweth right well.

My substance was not hid from Thee, when 
I was made in secret and curiously wrought in
the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being
imperfect; and in Thy book all my members
were written, which were in continuance 
fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."
(Psalm 139:13-16)

You are fearfully and
wonderfully made
in the eyes of 
Almighty God, no
matter what anyone
else may think or say.

During my conversation with Anakhanda, my
driver,  I asked him the question: "When you
die, what do you think is out there when you
walk out of here?"

That opened up an amazing conversation. He
grew up half-Christian and half-Muslim. So we
had this great talk while we traveled across the
highways of L.A.  When I got to the point of
mentioning repentance, he told me that he was
sick of his life and wanted a change, and he 
knew it was time for it.

Later, as we talked, he called out to God and
repented of his sins, confessing his faith in 
Jesus as his Savior. You could literally see the
transformation on his face as we prayed:
"Likewise I say unto you, there is joy in the
presence of the angels of God over one sinner
that repenteth." (Luke 15:10)

He told me that he knew that God had sent me
to talk with him that day. Now think about that.
To meet this guy, I had to miss a plane flight, 
go to a different airport and get the right driver
out of them all. That is called a divine appointment. It wasn't by chance,  we were
supposed to meet because the God of this universe had set up this meeting.

Yes, God does that many times. Is it a divine
appointment that you are reading this book right
now?  Truth has been laid before your eyes. Are
you ready to repent and commit your life to
Jesus?

Your appointment with God will come along 
one day. Do you want to make sure that you are
right with Him before you meet Him?  Before
you finish this book you will have the 
opportunity. Are you ready to put your life in
God's hands and trust Him to do better for you
than you could possibly do for yourself? Are
you ready to turn from sin and get ready to go
to Him? If so, some amazing news awaits you.
The mystery of eternal truth is coming into
focus, and will be completely solved in the next
chapter.

next post 27th February


No comments:

Post a Comment