Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 12

                             PRAISING GOD

                                           PART 12




The Lord lives, blessed be
my Rock
and exalted be the God of 
my salvation
The heavens are telling the 
glory of God
and their expanse is revealing 
the work of His hands.
Day to day pours forth speech
and night to night reveals 
knowledge


There is no speech, nor are 
there words
Their voice is not heard 
their line has gone out 
through all the earth
and their utterances to the 
end of  the  world

In them He has placed a tent 
for the sun
which is as a bridegroom
coming out of his chamber
it rejoices as a strong man
to run his course
Its rising is from the one end
of the heavens
And its circuit to the other end
And there is nothing hidden
from its heat.

For Who is God, 
save the Lord
And Who is a Rock,        save our God
It is God that girds me 
with strength
And makes my way perfect
He makes my feet like hind's feet
and sets me up above my high 
places.
He teaches me to war so that a 
bar of steel is broken in my arms

You have also given me the shield
of Your Salvation
Your right hand holds me up 
and Your gentleness makes me great
You have enlarged my steps under
so that my feet have not slipped.

next post  17th February

No comments:

Post a Comment