Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

PRAISING GOD -PART 13

                                            PRAISING GOD

                                                  PART  13




The Lord lives, blessed be my
Rock
and exalted be the God of my
Salvation
It is God that avenges me and 
subdues the people under me
He delivers me from my enemies
He lifts me up above those who
rise up against me.

You have delivered me from
the violent man
Therefore I will give thanks
to You, O Lord, among the
heathen
and I will sing praises to Your
Name.

The Law of the Lord 
is perfect converting      the soul
the testimony of the 
Lord is sure
making wise the
simple
The statues of the 
Lord are right 
rejoicing the heart
The commandments of the Lord are pure
enlightening the eyes
The fear of the Lord is clean enduring 
forever
The judgments of the are true and righteous altogether
More to be desired than gold
Yes, than much fine gold
Sweeter also than honey and honey from 
the honeycomb
Moreover, by them is Your servant warned
and in keeping them there is great reward.

next post 24th February 

No comments:

Post a Comment