Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 98

                                            MY FAVORITE                PSALMS 

                                                  PART 98


In Thee O Lord, I have taken refuge
Let me never be ashamed
In Thy righteousness deliver me
Incline Thine ear to me rescue
 me quickly
Be Thou to me a Rock of Strength
A Stronghold to save me
For Thou art my Rock and my Fortress
For Thy Name's sake
Thou wilt lead me and guide me
Thou wilt pull me out of the net
which they have secretly laid for me.
For Thou art my strength
Into Thy hand I commit my spirit
Thou hast ransomed me, O Lord,
God of truth.

I hate those who regard vain idols
but I trust in the Lord
I will rejoice and be glad in Thy
lovingkindness
Because Thou hast seen my
affliction
Thou hast known the trouble
of my soul
And Thou hast not given me
over to the hand of the enemy
Thou hast set my feet in a 
large place.


Be gracious to me, O Lord
for I am in distress
My eye is wasted away 
from grief
my soul and my body also,
For my life is spent with
sorrow
and my years with sighing
My strength has failed me
because of my iniquity
And my body has wasted away. 
Because of all my adversaries
I have become a reproach
Especially to my neighbors
And an object of dread to my 
acquaintances
Those who see me in the street
flee from me. 
I am forgotten as a dead man
out of mind.
I am like a broken vessel
For I have heard the slander 
of many
Terror is on every side
While they took council
against me
They schemed to take away
my life

But as for me, I trust in Thee
O, Lord
I say, "Thou art my God,"
My times are in Thy hand
Deliver me from the hand of
my enemies and from those 
who persecute me.

next post  13th April

No comments:

Post a Comment