Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 114



ONE HEARTBEAT                 AWAY

       PART 114



(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

Now take a look who you have become (from 
Victory Over Darkness by Dr. Neil Anderson)

                         WHO AM I ?
                       I am Accepted  .....
*  I am God's child   (John 1: 12)
I am Christ's friend   (John 15:15)
*  I have been justified   (Romans 5:12)
*  I have been united with the Lord and I am one 
    spirit with Him   (1st Corinthians 6:17)
*  I have been bought with a price, I belong to           God   (1st Corinthians 6:19 -20) 
*  I am a member of Christ's Body      
   (1st Corinthians 12:27)
*  I am a saint      (Ephesians 1:1)
*  I have been adopted as God's child                          (Ephesians: 1:5)
*  I have direct access to God through the 
   Holy Spirit    (Ephesians 2:18)
*  I have been redeemed and forgiven of all 
    my sins      (Colossians 1:14)
*  I am complete in Christ    (Colossians  2-10) 

                       I am secure ........
*  I am free forever from condemnation                      (Romans 8:1-2)
*  I am assured that all things work together 
    for good      (Romans 8:28)
*  I am free from any condemning charges 
    against me     (Romans 8: 31-34) 
*  I cannot be separated from the love of God             (Romans 8:35-39)
* I have been established, anointed and sealed 
   by God    (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
*  I am hidden with Christ in God                                (Collossians 3:3) 
*  I am confident that the good work God 
   has begun in me will be perfected                           (Phillipians 1:6) 
*  I am a citizen of heaven   (Phillipians 3:20)
*  I have not been given a spirit of fear but of
    power and of love and of a sound mind
    (2nd Timothy 1:7)
*  I can find grace and mercy in time of need
    (Hebrews 4:16)
*  I am born of God and the evil one cannot
    touch me   (1st John 5:18)
   
                   I am significant .......

*  I am the salt and light
    of the earth 
   (Matt 5:13-14)
*  I am God's temple
    (1 Corinthians 2:16)
*  I am God's co-worker
    (2 Corinthians 6:1)
*  I am a personal
    witness of Christ's   (Acts 1:8)
*  I am a branch of the true vine, a channel
    of His life    (John 15:1-5)
*  I am a minister of reconciliation to God
    (2 Corinthians 5:17-21)
*  I am God's workmanship  (Ephesians 2:10)
*  I have been chosen and appointed to bear
    fruit ( John 15:16)
*  I may approach God with freedom and
    confidence   (Ephesians 1:12)
*  I can do all things through Christ Who       
    strengthens me   ( Philippians  4:13)
*  I am seated with Christ in the heavenly  realm
    (Ephesians 2:6)

All this is the literal result of the transformation
that takes place within a believer in Jesus. The 
power of God to change us is startling.

Once you know who you are in the eyes of God
as one of His followers, the next question is:

What does He want to do through me?
You are going to feel humbled by the glorious 
plans that God has for you in this life.
Read on:

next post 30th April

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment