Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY = PART 117

                                            ONE HEARTBEAT              AWAY

        PART 117


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

God has created His people to live a life filled with good works. He wants you to live your life to glorify Him. For better or for worse, your works will attest to what and whom you love. One of my friends says; " You may not do what you say, but you will do what you believe."   Our actions are
determined by our beliefs. If I believe stealing is wrong, I won't do it. If I believe murder is wrong, I won't do it. If I believe helping the poor is right, I will do it. And now that you are a child of God, your works will show the love that you have for Him.

Charles Spurgeon said:   "I have now concentrated all my prayers into one, and that one prayer is this: that I may die to self and live wholly to Him."

You don't have to do the doing, You only need to be willing for Him to do the doing through you.
Are you ready to give all that you've got for Him?
It is the only way to live this life.

During the scandal  about of the moral character of President Clinton, Alan Keyes commented  on the situation on a T.V. show, and he made a very interesting observation. He said that the President claimed that these things were part of his personal life and did not affect his job as  President.

Mr Keyes said that the President of the United States is the leader of the free world. Once you accept a job of that magnitude, you are president twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. In fact you are never not the President of the United States.

Similarly, now that you 
have chosen to be a believer in Jesus Christ, you are a believer in Jesus Christ twenty-four  hours a day, seven days a week.  You are always a believer and people will always be watching you - either hoping for you to fail or hoping for you to succeed.

next post 1st May



No comments:

Post a Comment