Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 109

                                          ONE HEARTBEAT              AWAY

     PART 109


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

Read the following two prayers and decide 
which one best describes you. Even if you don't consciously pray either one of them, you really 
are praying the first one by default, because 
when you put this book down, you will be 
serving someone. The only question is, whom will you be serving?

Dear Satan 
The Bible tells me that you are the god of this
world and the father of lies. You deceive the 
nations and blind the minds of those who do not
believe.

God warns that I cannot enter the kingdom of heaven because I have sinned. I have lied and stolen, looked with lust, thereby committing
adultery in my heart, I have harbored hatred, 
which the Bible says is the same as murder, I 
have blasphemed, refused to put God first, 
violated the Sabbath, coveted other people's
goods, dishonored my parents, and I am guilty
of the sin of idolatry - I have made a god to 
suit myself.

I did all this despite the presence of my conscience. I know that it was God  Who gave
me life. I have seen a sunrise. I have heard the
sounds of nature. I have enjoyed an incredible 
array of pleasures, all of which came from His
generous hand. I realize that if I die in my sins,
I will never know pleasure again.

I know that Jesus Christ shed His life's blood 
for my sins and rose again to destroy the power
of death, but today I refuse to confess and 
forsake my sins.

On the Day of Judgment 
when I am cast into
the lake of fire, I will            
have no one to blame 
but myself. It is not God's will that I perish, He showed His love for me in the death of His Son,
Who came to give me life. It was you, Satan, who
came to steal, kill and destroy. You are my spiritual father. I choose to continue to serve you and do your will. This is because I love the darkness and hate the light. 

If I do not come to my senses, I will be eternally yours. Amen.

next post 10th April


No comments:

Post a Comment