Pages

Saturday 21 April 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 18

                                           PRAISING GOD

         PART 18





I will bless the Lord at all times
His praise shall continually be 
in my mouth
My soul shall make its boast in 
the Lord
The humble shall hear it and 
rejoice
O magnify the Lord with me
And let us exalt His Name 
together

I sought the Lord and He 
answered me and delivered 
me from all my fears
They looked to Him and were 
radiant
Their faces shall never be 
ashamed

This poor man cried and the 
Lord heard him
and saved him out of all his 
troubles
The angel of the Lord encamps 
around those who fear Him
And rescues them


O taste and see that
the Lord is good
How blessed is the man
who takes refuge in Him!
O fear the Lord you His Saints
For those who fear Him
there is no want
The young lions do lack and 
suffer hunger
But those who fear the Lord, shall
not lack of any good thing
Come you children, listen to me
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

next post  28th April

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment