Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 113

                                           ONE HEARTBEAT                 AWAY

        PART 113



(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

God tells us that:  

"even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, has now been made manifest to His saints. 
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."  
(Colossians  1:26-27)

You now have the Son of God living inside of you. 
You are going to be humbled by the changes that will be occurring in your life!  Look at who you have become as a follower of  Jesus Christ:

"I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me, and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of  God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me."
(Galations 2:20)

Jesus now lives in you and through you. As Spurgeon said:

"The more you reaffirm who you are in Christ, the more your behavior will begin to reflect your true identity!"

Now take a look at who you have become!  (from 
Victory Over the Darkness by Dr. Neil Anderson)

WHO  AM  I  ?

I am accepted.

*   I am God's child                        John 1:12
*  I am Christ's friend                    John 15:15
*  I have been justified                     Romans 5:1
*  I am united with the Lord 
    and am one spirit in Him            1st Corinthians
                                                            6:19-20 
* I am a member of Christ's 
  Body                                              1st Corinthians
                                                             12;27

* I am a saint                                  Ephesians 1:1

* I have been adopted as
   God's child                                  Ephesians 1:5

* I have direct access to God
   through the Holy Spirit               Ephesians 2:18

* I have been redeemed and
  forgiven of all my sins                 Colossians 1:14

* I am complete in Christ             Colossians 2:10                                  
 next post   23rd April                                 
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment