Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

`MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 99



                                     MY FAVORITE                PSALMS

       PART 99


How blessed is he whose sins are forgiven,
whose sin is covered!
How blessed is the man to whom the Lord
does not impute iniquity.
And in whose spirit is no deceit.

When I kept silent about my sin, my
body wasted away
Through my groaning all day long
For day and night, Thy hand was heavy
upon me.
My vitality was drained as with the fever-
heat of summer
I acknowledged my sin to Thee
And my iniquity I did not hide;
I said, "I will confess my transgression  to
the Lord," and Thou didst forgive the guilt 
of my sin. Selah. 
Therefore let everyone who is godly pray 
to Thee, in a time when Thou mayest be 
found. 
Surely, in a flood of great waters, they shall
not reach him.
Thou art my hiding place; Thou dost 
preserve me from trouble.
Thou dost surround me with songs of
deliverance.


I will instruct you and 
guide you in the way which
you should go.
I will council you with My
eye upon you.
Do not be as the horse or
as the mule which have no
understanding.
Whose trappings include bit
and bridle to hold them in check.
Otherwise they will not come near to you. 

Many are the sorrows of the wicked
But he who trusts the Lord, lovingkindness
shall surround him.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
you righteous ones.
And shout for joy all you who are upright
in heart.

next post 20th April


No comments:

Post a Comment