Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

AWESOME GOD - SCRIPTURES FOR ANXIETY AND FEAR

                                                OUR AWESOME               GOD'S WORD ON           ANXIETY AND                 FEAR

Right throughout the Bible, God has  given us Scriptures to strengthen and sustain us against fear and anxiety. Through these verses He teaches us that no matter what our circumstances, if we trust Him, all will be well. He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Here are a few:

"Even though the fig trees have all been destroyed, and there is no blossom left nor fruit,
And if the olive crops all fail
and all the fields lie barren
And even if the flocks die in the field
and the cattle barns are empty,
yet will I trust in the Lord
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation
for He will give me the speed of a deer
and bring me safely over the mountains."
Habakuk  3: 17-19


   "Thou dost keep him in perfect peace,                whose mind is stayed on Thee, because
 he trusts in Thee."
 Isaiah 26:3

"And the peace of God which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Phillipians  4:7

"The Lord is my light and my salvation
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life
of whom shall I be afraid?"

"My God shall supply all my needs
according to His richness in glory
by Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 4 : 19

I am a child of God, my heavenly father has adopted me into His family, He has moved me out of darkness into the light of His kingdom. God's protective shield is around me and He is providing for every need that I may have,


"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31

"Cast all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you."
1st Peter 5:7



 
 "Cast all your anxiety          upon Him, because            He cares for you."
     Psalm  15:5




"Cast all your burden upon the Lord, and He will sustain you. He will never permit the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

"The young lions do lack and suffer hunger, but they that fear the Lord shall not want for any good thing."
Psalms 34:10

"I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous nor his seed begging bread."
Psalm 37:25

"They that wait upon the Lord, will renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah  40: 31

We have an anchor that keeps the soul
steadfast and sure while the billows roll
fastened to the Rock that cannot move
grounded firm and deep in the Saviour's love.

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them from them all."
Psalm 34:19

"Trust In the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and H will direct your paths."


3 Important steps to trusting God

(1) Surrender Yourself and all your problems to God.

(2) Fill your mind With as many of the above scripture verses  as possible? Ban all negative thoughts from your mind.

(3) Wait patiently For the Lord. He is never late


next post   17th August






No comments:

Post a Comment