Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TWENTY THREE



  But I am poor and  needy. Make haste         unto me, O God,             Thou art my help
  and my deliverer. 
  O Lord,  make no  tarrying.

In Thee O Lord, do I put my trust. Let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in Thy righteousness and cause me to escape. Incline Thine ear unto me and save me. Be Thou my strong habitation whereunto I may constantly resort. Thou hast given commandment to save me for Thou art my hope, O Lord God, Thou art my trust from my youth.

Let my mouth be filled with Thy praise and with Thy honor all the day long. O God, be not far from me. But I will hope continually, and I will yet praise Thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth Thy righteousness and Thy salvation all the day.

I will go in the strength of the Lord God, I will make mention of Thy righteousness, even of Thine only, O God.  Thou hast taught me from my youth; and hitherto have I declared Thy wondrous works.  Now also when I am old and grey headed , O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed Thy strength to this generation and Thy power to everyone who is to come.

Thy righteousness also,  O God, is very high, Who hath done great things. O God, who is like unto Thee?  Thou which hath shown me great and sore troubles, shall quicken me again, and shall bring me up out of the  depths of the earth.
Thou shalt increase my greatness and comfort me on every side.

    I will also praise Thee  with the psaltery, even Thy truth, O my God,               unto Thee will I sing               with the harp, O Thou             Holy One of Israel. 




My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto Thee and my soul which Thou hast redeemed. My tongue also shall talk of Thy righteousness all the day long. 



next post  2nd September












No comments:

Post a Comment