Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TWENTY TWO

  Ascribe ye strength         unto God, His                 excellency is over           Israel and His                 strength is in the           clouds. O God, Thou     art terrible out of Thy Holy places; the God of Israel is He that giveth strength and power unto a His people. Blessed be God.

Save me, O God, for the waters have come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing. I have come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.

I am weary of my crying, my throat is dried, my eyes fail, while I wait for my God. They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs on my head.

O God, Thou knoweth my foolishness and my sins are not hid from Thee. But as for me, my prayers are unto Thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time, in the multitude of Thy mercy, hear me, in the truth of Thy salvation.

Deliver me out of the mire and let me not sink, let me be delivered from them that hate me and out of the deep waters.

Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon  me.

Hear me, O God, for Thy lovingkindness is good, turn unto me according to the multitude 
of Thy tender mercies. And hide not Thy face, Hear me speedily.

Draw nigh unto my soul and redeem it. Deliver me because of my enemies. Thou hast known my reproach and my shame and my dishonour, my enemies are all before Thee.




 Reproach hath broken            my heart and I am full            of heaviness and I                    looked for someone to              take pity but there was            none and for comforters
 but there were none.


They gave me also gall for my meat, and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

I will praise the Name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. The humble shall see this and be glad. And your heart shall live that seek God. For the Lord heareth the poor and does not despise His prisoners.

Let the heaven and the earth praise Him, the seas and everything that moveth therein.

Let all who seek Thee rejoice in Thee and be glad and let such as love Thy salvation say continually - let God be magnified.




next post  26th August



No comments:

Post a Comment