Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 104

                                        MY FAVORITE                    PSALMS

                                               PART 104


Be gracious to me, O God,
according to Thy lovingkindnesses
According to the greatness of Thy
compassion, blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions
And my sin is forever before me.
Against Thee, Thee only have I sinned.
And done what is evil in Thy sight
So that Thou art justified when Thou 
dost speak
And blameless when Thou dost judge.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity
And in sin my mother conceived me,
Behold, Thou dost require truth in the
innermost being
And in the hidden part, Thou wilt make
me know wisdom.
Purify me with hyssop and I shall be clean
Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness,
Let the bones which Thou hast broken 
rejoice
Hide Thy face from my transgressions
and blot out my iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me away from Thy presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit away 
from me
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
and sustain me with a willing spirit
Then I will teach transgressors Your ways
And sinners will be converted to You.

Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God,
Thou God of my salvation,
Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness,
O Lord, open my lips
that my mouth may declare Your praise,
For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it,
You are not pleased with burnt offering
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
A broken and a contrite heart, O God,
You will not despise.

By Your favor do good to Zion,
Build the walls of Jerusalem
Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices
in burnt offering and whole burnt offering;
Then young bulls will be offered on Your altar.


next post  25th May

No comments:

Post a Comment