Pages

Sunday 27 May 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 129

                                          ONE HEARTBEAT                AWAY

        PART 129


(copied from Mark Cahill's  Book)

I asked him what he was into now. He told me he was into Scientology. I asked, "how did you get into that?"   I will never forget his answer to the day that I die. He said, "John Travolta had a talk with me. "

I was amazed. What was John Travolta doing?  He was standing up for what he believed.  John Travolta will boldly stand up for untruth because he believes it, but here we are with the truth , and yet we hesitate to stand up and be heard?  I don't think so!  I cannot, I will not, let John Travolta out witness me. Don't ever let John Travolta out witness you either!

One other thing to remember is that when you share your faith, God will water that seed that you planted. And you may never know about it until you get to heaven and see who is there. 

When I witnessed to Tiger Woods and he walked away before I could tell him how to be declared "not guilty,"  I was disappointed, because I had more to share. But later God showed me that I had planted the seed of truth and He had watered the seed. Here is the rest of the story: 

Because I felt there was unfinished business with  Tiger, I asked some  people to pray for him, to pray that God would grow that seed I had planted.  Within a week a friend of mine had the opportunity to talk to Tiger about eternal matters, and one of Tiger's friends got to witness to him over dinner. God had all this follow-up going on, and I didn't even know about it.  I should have known that He would take care of it because it is what He wants to do. "So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth, but God that giveth the increase." (1st Corinthians 3:7)

If you have been talking to God, please ask Him now to save both Tiger and the commercial director. Just stop and do it right now. And do it for your family and friends too. God is more than faithful. The question is are you and I that faithful? Can He count on us to further His kingdom?

next post 28th May

No comments:

Post a Comment