Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 146

                                           ONE HEARTBEAT               AWAY

        PART 146



(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

After the show, Charles and some of the staffers went out to a club in the bar section of Atlanta. I decided to go with them. In the first club, one guy told me at the end of my conversation with him, "talking with you has been a very spiritually fulfilling evening." 

One girl told  me that she loved the Lord with all of her heart. but just likes to come out drinking and dancing. I asked her if she thought that anyone was dying and going to hell in this club
she responded "yes."

I  then asked her what she was going to do about it. She just began to weep. If we say that we believe but do nothing about the fact that people are dying and going to hell, then the question is:
Do we really believe? 

Charles Spugeon said: "Have you no desire to see others saved? Then you are not saved yourself, you can be sure of that. "  

Most people who claim to be Christians do have the desire to see others saved. They just don't know how to share their faith. 

I want to encourage you again to get a copy of my first book;  One Thing You can't do in heaven, so that you can learn how to effectively and biblically share your faith (www.markcahill.org) 

next post 5th July

No comments:

Post a Comment