Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 147

                                           ONE HEARTBEAT             AWAY

        PART 147


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

A little bit later I went to another club in the area.
Terrell Owens, the wide receiver  for the San Francisco 49ers, and Philadelphia Eagles, was at the club. We got the chance to talk for awhile. I got to look him in the eye and ask the question:
"If you died tonight are you 100% sure you are going to heaven?"  

As I was walking out of the club I handed some tracts to some of the bartenders, bouncers and bystanders. One guy talked with me for a couple of minutes. I told him that I had written a book and gave him my card so that he could email me his address. I told him I would send him my book. I turned and walked out because it was 3.30 in the morning. But a few days later that guy emailed me, and I sent him my book. People everywhere are waiting to hear the good news. Since you know this is true, go tell them!

Charles Spurgeon said:

" Etiquette nowadays demands of a Christian that he should not intrude his religion on company!  It is the etiquette of hell.
True courtesy to my fellow's soul makes me speak to him, if I believe that soul to be in danger.

Spurgeon also said:

"Having joined the church of God, are any of you satisfied to be silent? Are you content to let those around you sink to hell?  What! Never tell of Christ's love ?   What!  Never
speak of salvation to your own children?  Can this be right?  In God's Name wake up! What are you left on this earth for?  If there is nothing for you to do why are you left in this sinful world?"

next post  tomorrow 11th June

No comments:

Post a Comment