Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY - PART 148

                                           ONE HEARTBEAT                AWAY

         PART 148


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)


When you go to a funeral, don't buy into the lie that the person is dead.  That simply is not a true statement. Yes, their body is dead, but the body is only the vehicle that the soul uses to navigate on earth. The soul is the true person, not the body.
And the soul is immortal. It can never die - just relocate. 

So the soul of every person whose body is in a casket is alive and well in heaven, or alive in hell.
One of two destinations. That is it!  What are you doing to ensure that everyone you meet is going to be in heaven with you one day?  

Now read the last will and testament of a man whose passion for souls grew from his love for Jesus:

FELLOWSHIP OF THE UNASHAMED.
         (An African martyr's last words.

"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. 
The die has been cast. I have stepped over the 
line. The decision has been made. I am a 
disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.  My past is redeemed. My present makes sense and my future is secure. 
I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, 
colorless dreams, tame visions, mundane 
talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.

My pace is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear. I won't give up, back up, let up, or shut up until I've preached up, prayed up, paid up, stored up, and stayed up for the cause of Christ.
I must go until He returns. Give until I drop.
Preach until all know and work until He comes.
And when He comes to get His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My colors will be clear. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ."  (Romans 1:16)

This is the passion of a saved soul who understands the tragedy of people dying unsaved. He dedicated his life to bringing as many people as possible into the Kingdom of God with him.

I hope these stories encourage you as you now begin the journey of making sure that everyone you meet will see you in heaven one of these days and say :  "Hey, thanks for telling me about what Jesus did for me!"

There is a lost world to be reached, and now is the time to do it!


next post follows

No comments:

Post a Comment