Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY = PART 152

                                             ONE HEARTBEAT              AWAY

        PART 152


(copied from Mark Cahill's Book)

quotes continued ....

Aldous Huxley:  (humanist/atheist)  "It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all of one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than : try and be a little kinder."

Karl Marx:  "Go on, get out!  Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!" 

Napoleon :  "I marvel that where ambitions dreams of myself and Alexander, and of Caesar, should have vanished into thin air, a Judean peasant, Jesus, should be able to stretch His hands across the centuries and control the destinies of men and nations."

Diana, Princess of Wales:  (per police files):
"My God, What's happened?"

James Dean :   "My fun days are over,"

Jonathon Edwards : (evangelist)  "Trust in God and you shall have nothing to fear."

Patrick Henry: "Doctor  I wish you to observe how real and beneficial the religion of Christ is to a man who is about to die ..."

D.L. Moody : (evangelist)  "I see earth receding, heaven is opening, God is calling me ..."

William Shakespeare;  I commend my soul into the hands of God, my Creator, hoping and assuredly believing through the only merits of Jesus Christ, my Savior, to be made partaker of life everlasting and my body to the earth from which it was made."

next post follows

No comments:

Post a Comment