Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD.?

   part one                                                 Hello folks,


Did you know that there are no words in any language on this earth that can adequately describe the Beauty, the Majesty, the Power, and the Awesomeness  of our Almighty God?

Have you ever, considered how great and awesome He really is?   

I think that I have always known that He is Powerful and Mighty and that nothing is impossible for Him to do, but I never actually sat down and tried to put all the facts together.

So here goes, I have spent the past week doing some serious research and here are some of my findings:


"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the Lord."
Revelation 4:8

For the Lord your God is God over all gods and Lord of Lords, a Great God, the Mighty and the Awesome God, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh a bribe.
Deuteronomy  10:17


I think we all know that He is Omnipotent, in other words He is All Powerful:  He can do anything that is consistent with the perfection of His being, but there are some things which God cannot do: God cannot do anything that is contrary to His nature: for example:
God cannot lie, God cannot break His promises,
God cannot change, God cannot change His mind,
God cannot die, God cannot abide sin, God cannot be tempted or deny Himself etc.







OMNIPOTENT


"Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for Me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Great is our God and abundant in Power. His understanding is above measure.
Psalm 147:5

For His invisible attributes, namely His eternal Power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made, so they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

But Jesus looked at them and said, "with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 29:26

"For nothing will be impossible with God."
Luke 1:37

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, Who formed you from the womb, "I am the Lord Who made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the earth by Myself."
Isaiah  44:24

It is He Who made the earth by His  power, Who established the world by His wisdom, and by His understanding stretched out the heavens.
Jeremiah  10:12

He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of His nature, and He upholds the universe by the Word of His power. After making purification for sins He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
Hebrews 1:3

And what is the immeasurable greatness of His power towards us who believe, according to the working of His great might that He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead.
Ephesians 1:19

"See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no other God beside Me. I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal, and there is none that can deliver out of My hand."
Deuteronomy 32:39

"Also henceforth I am He, there is none that can deliver from My hand. I work and who can turn it back?"
Isaiah 43;13

All the inhabitants of the earth are counted as nothing, and He does according to His will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay His hand, or say to Him  "what have You done?"
Daniel 4:35

As it is written, "I have made you the father of many nations," in the presence of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things which do not exist.
Romans 4:17

For behold He Who forms the mountains and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought, Who makes the morning darkness and treads on the heights of the earth - The Lord, the God of hosts is His Name.
Amos 4:13

And He said "Abba Father, all things are possible for You. Remove this cup from Me. Yet no what I will, but what You will."
Mark 14:36

"The Almighty, we cannot find Him. He is great in power, justice and abundant righteousness, He will not violate."
Job 37:23

"The Spirit of God has made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
Job 33:4

See you next week when we take a look at God' s  OMNICIENCE


to be continued

next post  19th April    


















No comments:

Post a Comment