Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

I AM A UNIQUE HUMAN BEING - I HAVE BEEN " BORN AGAIN












Hello friends, I am now beginning to see myself in my true spiritual identity.

I am a child of God, my heavenly Father has adopted me into His family. Because Jesus died and rose again from the dead, my heavenly Father has  adopted me into His family. 


He has moved me out of darkness into the light of His Kingdom. His protective shield is around me and He is providing for every need that I may have.



"My God shall supply all my needs, according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.'

Phil: 4:19


I am a daughter of God. He has filled me with His Holy Spirit, so I am dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ , strong and powerful in Him.



The Holy Spirit has come to live in me while I am on this planet. He has come  to help me, comfort me, guide me and teach me in every aspect of my life.



Whatever I need in my life, He has promised to give me.  He has made me many promises, all I need to do is to believe them. 


"Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to all.
The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, 
but in everything by prayer and supplication 
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." 
Phil: 4:9


 "And finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is  pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent, or praiseworthy, think about such things." 

Whatever you have learned or received from me, or seen in me, put into practice and the God of peace will be with you."
Phil: 4:8

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His Holy Name."
Psalm 103:1



I will worship Him  as long as I live. I will praise Him, I will exalt His Name forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment