Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART SEVEN

                                       
 Hello folks, 


         It is now the 29th                      January. I am still                      patiently waiting on the            Lord, for a miracle.



Rose needs to be paid today. Ruth explained the position to her and suggested that she wait a few days before going to Zimbabwe, but she is adamant.

Ruth phoned Andy and he gave us R2000 . Praise be to God.  If you wait on Him, He will always make a way.

We are now able to pay Rose and have a bit over.

1st February - I launched my blog today with seven posts. Ryan applied to Adsence  - waiting for a reply.

No domestic today.  Rose came just after 8am to say that Loveness, her replacement for the three weeks had not arrived.

She came again late afternoon bringing Loveness with her.  Loveness will be here for work tomorrow.

2nd February -  Loveness arrived for work this morning.  

Ruth phoned Steve and suggested that he buy some of our jewellery . He said it was a bad time of the month. Shortly thereafter he sent me an SMS  requesting a copy of our budget - said he needed it so that he could make contingency plans.

I must mention here that Steve has been paying for my medical aid and all addtional uncovered medical costs for the past plus minus fifteen 
years.

Thanking the Lord. We can see that He is working out something for us.  Just keep on waiting on Him.

Ruth and I spent most of the day working on the budget.

I am hoping that my blog takes off the way I want it to, but God's Ways are not my ways.

"This plan of mine is not what you would work out, neither are My ways the same as your ways, for just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah :55  

3rd February - Did final calculations to budget and e-mailed it to Steve. We also mentioned that Andy had given us R4000 "this month" which was not quite correct. He did give us R4000, but it was R2000 in mid January and R2000 on the 29th of January.

Ruth has gone to her prayer meeting.  

We are going to the bank tomorrow to change my old address to the new one so that we do not have complications with the blog, if and when it takes off the way I wish.

Spoke to Sue on Whatsapp - her sister is not doing too well - has to go for more tests.

Sally is not very fond of Loveness. She bit her on her hand today, fortunately just a superficial wound, Ruth put some antibiotic ointment on it.







Sally




to be continued

next post    1st May






No comments:

Post a Comment