Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD? - PART TWO

                                        Hello folks,

                                       Today we are going to 
 take a  look at God's
Omnicience - He knows everything and nothing
is hidden from His sight

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to Whom we must give account."  
Hebrews  4:13



OMNICIENCE  - not only does God know everything that will happen until the end of world history itself  He knows our very thoughts.

"For You and only You know the hearts of all the children of mankind."
1st Kings  8:39

"before a word is on my tongue, You, O Lord, know it completely."
Psalm 139.40

He knows the minutest details of our lives -

"and even the very hairs on your head are numbered."
Matthew 10:30 and Luke  12:7

"Can a man hide himself  in the secret places so that I cannot see him?"  declares the Lord. "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.
Psalm 147:5

He determines the number of the stars. He gives to them their names. Great is our God and abundant in power. His understanding is beyond measure.
Psalm 147:5


O Lord, You have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
Psalm 139: 1-6

O the depths of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and how inscrutable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been His councillor?  Or who has given  a gift to Him that may be repaid?  For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever. Amen.
Romans  11: 33-36







Behold the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare, before they spring forth I tell you of them."
Isaiah  42:9

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the  Lord. "Plans for your welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah  29:11

Who has measured the Spirit of the Lord, or what man shows Him His council?  Whom did He consult and who made Him understand? Who taught Him the path of justice and taught Him knowledge and showed Him the way of understanding?"
Isaiah 40: 13-14

For the Lord searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek Him He will be found, but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever.
2nd Chronicles 28;9

And they prayed and said, "You, O Lord, Who know the hearts of all men, show us which of these two You have chosen?"
Acts 1:24

For He looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.
Job  28:24

For who knows a person's thoughts, except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one can comprehend the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
1st Corinthians   2:11

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth , so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55: 8-9

The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and our children forever, that we may do all the words of His law.
Deuteronomy  29:29

Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times, things not yet done, saying "My council shall stand and I will accomplish all My purpose!"
Isaiah 46:10





Do you know how God lays His command upon them, and causes the lightning of His cloud to shine? Do you know the balancing of the clouds, the wondrous works of Him Who is perfect in knowledge?"
Job 37: 15-16

He reveals deep and hidden things. He knows what is in the darkness and the light dwells in Him.
Daniel  2:2

And the Spirit of the Lord fell on me, and He said to me, "Say, thus says the Lord; 'So you think O house of Israel,  for I know the things that come into your mind.' "

In Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Colossians  2:3

"Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him."
Matthew  6:8

Will any teach God knowledge, seeing that He judges those who are on high?
Job 21:22

Talk no more so very proudly, let no arrogance come from your mouth, for the Lord is a God of knowledge and by Him his actions are weighed.
1st Samuel  2:3

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately sick, who can understand it? The Lord tests the heart and tests the mind to give every man according to the fruit of his deeds.
Jeremiah  17: 9-10

Next week we will look at God's Omnipresence - He is everywhere!

to be continued

next post  27th April







No comments:

Post a Comment