Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

MY FAVOURITE PSALMS - PART SIX

                                         Now I know that the      Lord saves His                anointed 
 He will hear him            from holy heavens
 with the saving  

strength  of His right                                               hand.


Some trust in horses
and some trust in chariots
 but we will remember  the 
Name of the Lord our God
They are brought low 
and  have fallen
But we are risen and
stand upright.

Save Lord, let the King
 hear us when we call
Be Thou exalted in Thine 
own strength
so we will sing  
and praise Thy power

And all the families
of the nations
will worship before Thee
For the Kingdom is the Lord's
and He rules over the nations
All the prosperous of the earth
will eat and worship
All those who go down to 
the dust will bow before Him
even he who cannot keep his 
soul alive

It will be told of the Lord
to the coming generations
They will come and they will
declare His righteousness
to a people who will be born
that He has performed it.






The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not want
He makes me to lie down
in green pastures
He leads me beside
quiet waters
He restores my soul
He guides me in the path
of righteousness
for His Names sake
even though I walk through
the valley of the shadow
 of death
I will fear no evil 
for Thou art with me
Thy rod and Thy staff
they comfort me
Thou preparest a table
 before me in the presence
 of my enemies
Thou anointest my head
with oil
my cup overflows
Surely goodness and mercy
will follow me all the days
of my life
and I shall dwell in the
house of the Lord forever

To be contnued

next post  27th April






No comments:

Post a Comment