Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

MY FAVOURITE PSALMS - PART SEVEN

                                          The earth is the Lord's 
  and all it contains,
  The world and all who   dwell in it
  For He has founded it     upon the seas
  and established it  upon the rivers.

Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
and who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands
and a pure heart
who has not lifted up his soul
to falsehood
neither has he sworn deceitfully,
he shall receive a blessing
from the Lord
and righteousness from 
the God of his salvation

Lift up your heads, O ye gates,
 and be lifted up ye ancient doors.
That the King of glory may come in
Who is the King of glory?
The Lord, strong and mighty
The Lord, mighty in battle
He is the King of glory.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates
and be lifted up, O ancient doors
that the King of glory may come in
Who is the King of glory?
The Lord of hosts
He is the King of glory.

To Thee, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O, My God, in Thee I trust
Do not let me be ashamed
Do not let my enemies exult over me.
Indeed none of those who 
wait for Thee will be ashamed
Those who deal treacherously 
without a cause
will be ashamed. 


Make me know Thy ways 
O Lord, 
Teach me  Thy paths
Lead me in Thy truth and
teach me 
for Thou art the God of my salvation

For Thee I wait all the day  
Remember, O, Lord,
Thy compassion and Thy  lovingkindnesses
 Remember me, for Thy                                            goodness sake, O, Lord.

Good and upright is the Lord
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way
He leads the humble in justice
and He teaches the humble His way
All the paths of the Lord are 
lovingkindness and truth
To those who keep His covenant
and His testimonies
For Thy Name's sake O, Lord,
pardon my iniquity, for it is great.

Who is the man who fears the Lord?
He will instruct him in the way
that he should choose
his soul will abide in prosperity and
his descendants will inherit the land.

The secrets of the Lord are for 
those who fear Him
and He will make them know His
covenant.
My eyes are continually toward
the Lord
and He will pluck my feet out of the net.


next  post  6th May











No comments:

Post a Comment