Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

MY FAVOURITE PSALMS PART FIVE

                                          The law of the Lord 
   is perfect
   converting the soul,
   The testimony of the 
   Lord is  sure
   making wise the     
   simple
  The statutes of the 
  Lord are right,
  rejoicing the heart




 The commandments of
 the Lord are pure
enlightening the eyes
The fear of the Lord is clean
enduring forever.
The judgements of the Lord 
are true
and righteous altogether.





More to be desired than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold.
Sweeter also than honey
and the honey from the honeycomb.
moreover by them is Thy servant
warned
and in keeping them there is great
reward.

Who can understand his errors
cleanse Thou me from
 secret faults
Let them not have dominion 
over me
Then shall I be upright and
I shall be innocent from the
great transgression


Let the words of my mouth
and meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight
O, Lord, my strength and my
Redeemer





The Lord hear thee
in the day of trouble.
The Name of the Lord God
of Jacob
shall defend thee
Send thee help from the
sanctuary and defend thee
out of Zion.

Grant thee according to 
thine own heart
and fulfill all thy council
We will rejoice in Thy salvation
and in the Name of our God
we will set up our banners
The Lord fulfill all thy petitions.

to be continued

Next post  22nd April






No comments:

Post a Comment