Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

JOKES

                                                JOKES


 A man who appears to    be as bit "tipsy"  boards  a train takes a seat next  to a priest, settles down  and opens his                  newspaper.


His tie is stained and askew. His face is smeared with a bright red lipstick in the shape of smudged  lips and a half a bottle of gin is sticking out of his torn coat pocket. His hair looks as if it last saw  a comb a week ago and he smells of old beer.

After a while he looks up from his newspaper and says, 

"Father what causes a person to get arthritis?"

"Well son, it is caused from too much alcohol, looseliving, sleeping around with prostitutes, and  lack of hygiene,"  



"Well I am really shocked. I didn't know that."

and he returns to his newspaper.

Thinking about what he has just said, the priest nudges the man and apologizes

"I am truly sorry about that, I really didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

"Oh, I don't have it father. I was just reading an article in this newspaper that says that the Pope has it."


next post  15th October







No comments:

Post a Comment