Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART THIRTY

                                         
  MY FAVORITE              PSALMS - PART            THIRTY 


                                          Teach me Thy way, O Lord  I will walk in Thy truth: unite my heart to fear Thy Name

I will praise Thee  O Lord my God with all my heart and I will glorify Thy Name forevermore.
For great is Thy mercy towards me: and Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

But Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and plenteous in mercy and truth.

O turn to me and have mercy upon me, give Thy strength unto Thy servant and save the son of Thy handmaid. 

Shew me a token for good, which they that hate me may see it and be ashamed: because Thou Lord has holpen and comforted me. 

His foundation is in the holy mountains. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before Thee. Let my prayer come before Thee, incline Thine ear unto my cry. For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draweth nigh unto the grave. I am counted with them that go down into the pit.  I am a man that has no strength.

Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, whom Thou rememberest no more; and  they are cut off from Thy hand.

Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness in the deeps.  Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and Thou hath afflicted me with all Thy waves. 
Selah.


  Thou hast put away my           acquaintances far from           me; Thou hast made me         an abomination unto               them. I am shut up and           cannot come forth. My             eye mourneth by reason           of affliction. Lord I  have       called daily upon  Thee; I       have stretched  out my hands unto Thee.

Wilt Thou shew wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise Thee? Selah.

Shall Thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave?  Or Thy faithfulness in destruction?

Shall Thy wonders be known in the dark? and Thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?

But unto Thee I have cried, O Lord, and in the morning shall my prayer prevent Thee.

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations.  For I have said,
Mercy shall be built up forever.  Thy faithfulness shalt Thou establish in the very heavens. 

And the heavens shall praise Thy wonders O Lord, Thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?


next post   21st October














No comments:

Post a Comment