Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART TWENTY NINE

                                           TWENTY SIXTEEN              PART TWENTY                    NINE

                                           Hello folks,



 Ruth has put her ring  valued at R7000 on  OLX through Daniel earlier this week.

 Now have an interested buyer. He and Ruth will meet the interested party  halfway,   at Hartebeesport dam tomorrow.

14th July Ruth borrows R200 from Danny for diesel to get there.  After all that the guy only wants to pay R2000  - what a waste of time and money.

Danny spends the rest of the day with us - from approximately 2pm to 6pm trying to sort out Paypal's verification.  Lots of confusion. Eventually he discovers that Ruth spelt a word wrong in my email address so although Paypal received the money the verification was sent to a non-existent email address. 

Don't know what to do next.  Looks as though we will never get a transcription job up and running  to meet our obligations.   The end of August is looming on the horizon - we need to make the rent for a roof over our heads.

Fighting hard to keep my faith.  I know that I am "Saved"   I never ever doubt that, but now all sorts of thoughts run rampant in my mind.

"Maybe it is not God's will for me to do transcription work. Maybe this is why I am being blocked at every turn.  But if this is so, where will our rent come from at the end of August?  Steve and Andy cannot do more than they are already doing and Daniel has his own problems.


                                           "Don't think this way,"   I           admonish myself ,                                              
  " Trust God.  He is in                  control." 




"This plan of Mine is not what you would work out, neither are My ways your ways, for just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah  55: 8

Wait upon the Lord - He is teaching us this lesson.

next post  16th October






No comments:

Post a Comment