Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TWENTY NINE

                                        
   MY FAVORITE              PSALMS - PART            TWENTY NINE

                                        
 I will hear what  God,  the Lord will speak.           For He will speak peace unto His people. And to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Surely His mercy is nigh them who fear Him that glory may dwell in our land.

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

Yea the Lord shall give that which is good and our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before Him and shall set us in the way of His steps.

Bow down Thine ear and hear me for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul for I am holy. O Thou my God save Thy servant that trusteth in Thee. 

Be merciful unto me O Lord, for I cry daily unto Thee. 

Rejoice the soul of Thy servant; for unto Thee O Lord do I lift up my soul. For Thou O Lord art good and ready to forgive: and plenteous in mercy, unto them that call upon Thee. 


 
  Give ear, O Lord, unto            my prayer and attend              to the voice of my                    supplications. In the                day of my trouble I will            call upon Thee, for                  Thou will answer  me.



Among the gods there is none like unto Thee., O Lord, neither are there any works like unto Thy works.

All nations which Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee, O Lord, and shall glorify Thy Name.  For Thou art great and doest wondrous things. Thou art God alone. 



next post  14th October

No comments:

Post a Comment