Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

MY FASVORITE PSALMS - PART THIRTY ONE


                                      

MY FAVORITE PSALMS                         - PART 
THIRTY

                                      

 Sing aloud unto God our  strength.  Make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Take a Psalm and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp and the psaltery.

Blow the trumpet in the new moon. In the time appointed, in our solemn feast day.

How amiable are Thy tabernacles O Lord of hosts. My soul longeth, yea even fainteth  for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Yea, the sparrow hath found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even Thy altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.

Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house they will still be praising Thee. Selah.

Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee. In whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valleys of Baca make it a well: the rain also filleth the pools. They go from strength to strength., every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

O Lord, God of hosts, hear my prayer




 "hear, O My people and           I will testify unto thee:            O Israel, If thou wilt                hearken unto Me.
   There shall no strange            god be in thee. Neither            shalt thou worship any            strange god. I am the Lord      your God, which brought       you out of the land of Egypt: open your mouth wide and I will fill it.

But My people would not hearken to My voice: And Israel would have none of Me. So I gave them up to their own heart's lust and they walked in their own councils. 

Oh that My people had hearkened unto Me. And Israel had walked in My ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned My hand against their adversaries. 

The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto Him: but their time should have endured forever. He should have fed them with the finest of the wheat, and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee. 



next post  28th October



No comments:

Post a Comment