Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 79

                                            MY FAVORITE                PSALMS
                                                   PART 79




The Sound of joyful shouting and
 salvation
 is in the tents of the righteous.
The right hand of the Lord does 
valiantly.
The right hand of the Lord is exalted.
The right hand of the Lord does
valiantly.
I shall not die, but live
And tell of the works of the Lord
The Lord has disciplined me 
severely
But He has not given me over
 to death.

Open to me the gates of righteousness
I shall enter through them,
I shall give thanks to the Lord.

This is the gate of the Lord;
the righteous will enter through it.
I shall give thanks to Thee, for
Thou hast answered me.
And Thou hast become my salvation.

The stone that the builders rejected
has become the chief corner stone
This is the Lord's doing and it is 
marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day that the Lord has
 made
Let us be glad and rejoice in it.


O Lord, do save, we beseech
 Thee
O Lord, we beseech Thee,
do send prosperity.

Blessed is the one who comes
in the Name of the Lord.


Blessed is the one who comes in the 
Name of the Lord,
We have blessed you from the house
of the Lord.
The Lord is God and He has given 
us light.
Bind the festival sacrifice with cords 
to the horns of the altar.
Thou art my God, and I give thanks
 to Thee
Thou art my God I extol Thee

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good
For His loving kindness is for everlasting.

next post  15th September






No comments:

Post a Comment