Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

PRAISING GOD - PART 4

                                                  PRAISING GOD
                                                   PART 4






Blessed be the Lord,
How great is Thy goodness.
Thou hast ransomed me,
O Lord God of truth

But as for me, I trust in Thee, 
O Lord
Thou art my God, my times are 
in Thy hand
How great is Thy goodness,
toward me.

In Thee, O Lord, I have 
taken refuge.
I will extol Thee, O Lord,
for Thou hast lifted me up
The Lord is my strength and
my shield
My heart trusts in Him
and I am helped
Therefore my heart exults 
and with my song I shall thank 
Him

Ascribe to the Lord, O sons of the mighty         
Ascribe to the Lord,
glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord,
the glory due to His Name
Worship the Lord in Holy array.

One thing I have asked from the Lord,
that I shall seek.
That I may dwell in the house of the
Lord, all the days of my life
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
and to meditate in His temple
for in the day of trouble
He will conceal me in His tabernacle
In the secret place of His tent
He will hide me
He will lift me up on a rock
And now my head will be lifted up
above my enemies around me
And I will offer in His tent sacrifices
with shouts of joy.
I will sing, yes I will sing praises
to the Lord.

next post 7th October


No comments:

Post a Comment