Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY NINE



                                             MY FAVORITE              PSALMS

    PART SEVENTY           EIGHT




Worship the Lord with reverence,
 and rejoice with trembling,
 for Thou, O lord, art a shield to me, 
my glory and the lifter of my head.

I cried unto the Lord with my voice,
and He answered me, from His
holy mountain. In peace I will lie
down and sleep, for Thou alone
O Lord doth make me to dwell in safety.

At Thy holy mountain  I will bow 
in reverence to Thee. Let all who
 take refuge in Thee rejoice,
 let them ever sing for joy and 
mayest Thou shelter them 
that all who know Thy Name 
may exult in Thee.

I will give thanks to the Lord
according to His righteousness.
 I will sing praises to the Name
 of the Lord, Most High.

O Lord, our Lord, how
majestic is Thy Name
 in all the earth.
 Who hath displayed 
Thy splendor above
 the heavens? 

 When I consider Thy heavens and the work of Thy fingers, 
the moon and the stars that 
Thou hast ordained, the world 
and all who dwell therein.
What is man that Thou dost
take thought of him and the 
son of man that Thou dost care
 for him
Yet Thou hast made him a little 
lower than the angels, and 
crowned him with glory and 
majesty.

Thou hast made him to rule
over the works of Thy hands, 
Thou dost put all things
 under his feet. All sheep and oxen, 
and also the beasts of the field,
 the birds in the heavens and the
 fish in the sea and whatsoever
passes through  the path of the sea.

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Thy Name in all the earth.
I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart,
I will tell of all Thy wonders
I will be glad and rejoice in Thee
I will sing praises to the Name 
of the Lord most high. 

The Lord abides forever, He has established His throne for judgement and He will judge the earth in righteousness.  He will execute judgment for the people with equity.
The Lord will also be a stronghold for
the oppressed,
a stronghold in the time of trouble
and all who know thy Name will put their 
trust in Thee.
For Thou, O Lord, hath not forsaken those
who seek Thee.


next post 8th September








No comments:

Post a Comment