Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 80


                                            MY FAVORITE              PSALMS
                                             PART 80



How blessed are those whose way 
is blameless,
Who walk in the law of the Lord,
How blessed are those who observe
His testimonies 
who seek Him with all their heart
They also do no unrighteousness
They walk in His ways
Thou hast ordained Thy precepts
That we should keep them diligently
O that my  ways may be established
To keep Thy statutes!
Then I shall not be ashamed
When I look upon all Thy commandments
I shall give thanks to Thee with uprightness of heart
When I learn Thy righteous judgments
I shall keep Thy statutes
Do not forsake me utterly!

How can a young man keep his
 way pure?
By keeping it according to Thy
 word
With all my heart I have sought
 Thee
Do not let me wander from Thy 
commandments.
I shall give thanks to Thee with
uprightness of heart
When I learn Thy righteous judgments
I shall keep Thy statutes
Do not forsake me utterly!


Thy word have I treasured
 in my heart
that I might not sin against
 Thee
Blessed art Thou O Lord,
Teach me Thy statutes
With my lips I have told of
all the ordinances of Thy mouth

I have rejoiced in the way of Thy 
testimonies.
As much as in all riches
I will meditate on Thy precepts
And regard Thy ways
I shall delight in Thy statutes
I shall not forget Thy word.

Deal bountifully with Thy servant
That I might live and keep Thy word
Open my eyes that I might behold
Wonderful things from Thy law
I am a stranger in the earth
Do not hide Thy commandments from me
My soul is crushed with longing
after Thine ordinances at all times.

next post  22nd September




No comments:

Post a Comment