Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

PRAISING GOD - PART 2


                                                    PRAISING                        GOD                                                                    PART 2





Holy, holy, holy
Lord God Almighty
early in the morning our song
shall rise to Thee.
Holy, holy, holy,
merciful and mighty
God in three persons
blessed Trinity.

Holy, holy, holy
all the saints adore Thee
casting down their golden crowns
around the glassy sea
cherubim and seraphim
falling down before Thee
which wert, and art, and
evermore shall be

Holy, holy, holy
though the darkness hide Thee
though the eye of sinful man 
Thy glory may not see
only Thou art holy
there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, and  love
and purity.

Holy, holy, holy
Lord God almighty
all the earth shall
praise Thy Name
in land and sky and sea
Holy, holy, holy
merciful and mighty
God in three
persons blessed Trinity.


Oh, how I love Thy law, 
It is my meditation all the day
Thy commandments make me wiser
than my enemies
for they are ever mine
I have more insight than all my teachers
for Thy testimonies are my meditation
I understand more than the aged
for I have observed Thy precepts
I have restrained my feet
from every evil way
That I might keep Thy Word
I have not turned aside from Thy ordinances
For Thou Thyself hast taught me
How sweet are Thy words to my taste
Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth
From Thy precepts I get understanding
Therefore I hate every false way. 

next post  23rd September




No comments:

Post a Comment