Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 81

                                             MY FAVORITE                 PSALMS
                                               PART 81



Thou dost rebuke the arrogant, the
cursed who wander from Thy
 commandments
Take away reproach and contempt
 from me
For I observe Thy testimonies
Even though princes sit and talk against me
Thy servant meditates on Thy statutes
Thy testimonies also are my delight.
They are my counselors.

My soul cleaves to the dust
Revive me according to Thy word
I have told of my ways
and thou hast answered me
Teach me Thy statutes
Make me understand the way 
of Thy precepts
So I will meditate on Thy wonders
My soul weeps because of grief
Strengthen me according to Thy word
Remove the false way from me
and graciously grant me Thy law
I have chosen the faithful way
I have placed Thine ordinances
 before me
I cleave to Thy testimonies
O Lord, do not put me to shame
I shall run the way of Thy
commandments for Thou wilt 
enlarge my heart.

Teach me, O Lord,
the way of Thy statutesand I shall observe it to the end
Give me understanding that
I may observe Thy law
and keep it with all my heart.
Make me walk in the path of
Thy commandments
For I delight in it.
Incline mine heart to Thy testimonies
and not to dishonest gain
Turn away mine eyes from looking at 
vanity
And revive me in Thy ways
Establish Thy word to Thy servant
As that which produces reverence 
for Thee
Turn away my reproach which I dread
For Thy ordinances are good
Behold I long for Thy precepts
Revive me through Thy righteousness

May Thy loving kindness also come
to me, O Lord, Thy salvation according
to Thy word.
So shall I have an answer for him
who reproaches me
For I trust in Thy word
And do not take the word of truth 
utterly out of my mouth
For I wait for Thine ordinances.
So I will keep Thy law
forever and ever.
And I will walk at liberty
For I seek Thy precepts
I will also speak of Thy testimonies
before kings
and shall not be ashamed,
and I shall delight in Thy 
commandments which I love
And I shall lift up my hands
to Thy commandments
which I love.
And I will meditate on Thy statutes.

next post  29th September





No comments:

Post a Comment