Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD - PART THIRTEEN

                                           GOD'S PROMISES TO      HIS CHILDREN

 God is so awesome,            He is loving and kind,  He protects us,  He  provides for us, leads and  us and guides us and He has also made us many  precious promises. 

This week I have been doing some research on God's Promises; Here are a few:

"and because of His glory and excellency, He has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires. 
2nd Peter 1:4

Jesus said to her, " I am the resurrection and the life, the one who believes in Me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:26

"Be strong and of a good courage; Do not be afraid or terrified because of them , for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

"All that the Father gives me will come to me,  and whoever comes to Me, I will never cast out."
John 6:37

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to purify us from all unrighteousness."
1st John 1:9

"And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
Romans  8:28

"But God demonstrates His Own love for us in this, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. " 
Romans 5:8

"Cast your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

"So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"Come to Me all who  labor and are heavy  laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke       upon you and learn           from Me for I am               gentle and lowly in             heart, and you will find rest for your souls,  for  My yolk is easy and My burden is light."
Matthew  11: 29-31

"For I know the plans that I have for you," says the Lord, "they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

" He gives power to the weak, and strength to the powerless. Even youths become tired and weak and young men will fall in exhaustion, but those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar high on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah  40: 29-31

"And this same God Who cares for me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 4:19

" I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give you is a gift the world cannot give, so don't be troubled and afraid."
John 14:27

"If you confess with             your mouth that                  Jesus  is Lord, and              believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
 Romans 10:9

"The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:23

"No despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ Who loved us. And I  am convinced that nothing can separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels or demons,  neither our fears of today, nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus, our Lord."
Romans 8: 37-39


next post  13th May.


















No comments:

Post a Comment