Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART EIGHTEEN

                                           LIVING WITH BPD                PART FIVE

  During this time in                   March 2016 Ruth was               showing the signs of                 BPD . She would                     become very aggressive           towards me for no apparent 
reason and accuse me of things that I knew I was not guilty of. For example she would accuse me of being so negative that I was making her life unbearable. 

This would usually happen when I did not agree with whatever she had decided on at the moment. 
Or if she heard me speaking on the phone she would accuse me of running her down and belittling her.

If you have been reading this blog since the beginning you will have noticed that I am not a negative person.  I try my best to put my trust in God and when you do this you cannot be negative.
As quickly as a negative thought enters your mind you ban it immediately.

You start by praising God and thanking Him for all the things He blesses you with, instead of worrying about the future (or the past for that matter) and you commit everything into His very capable hands and wait upon Him to bring you through whatever problems you are facing.  

My favorite verse I use in these situations is;


"whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are excellent, whatsoever things are of good report, think on these things."



  Ruth is in a lot of pain,             her medical aid is                     depleted and we cannot           afford her pain medication.
  Laid hands on her this             morning and prayed for her     healing.
  



This post finishes with the research  on BPD, but does not finish with BPD.


next post     17th July

No comments:

Post a Comment