Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

HAVEYOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD - PART 12

                                          GOD'S ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS

 I have often wondered        how many Christians          have  ever taken note of  God's instructions to us, and  realize that He actually gives us advice.

I  myself have only recently started doing some research on the subject, after being a "born again" Christian for many years.

Here are some Bible verses which make it clear:

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way that you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

"Please accept instruction from His mouth and establish His words in your heart."
Job 22:22


"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever."
1st Corinthians  1:19

"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord, "though your sins be as scarlet, they will be white as snow, though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
Isaiah  1:18

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses to record this day against you, I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life that both you and your seed may live."
Deuteronomy  30: 19-20

"Choose this day who you will serve."
Joshua 24:15

"Hear My son and accept My sayings and the years of your life will be many."
Proverbs  4:10

"The wise of heart will receive commands, but a babbling fool will be ruined."
Proverbs  10:8

"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened  to you, for everyone who asks, receives, and he who seeks, finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened."
Matthew   7:7-8

 
  Be anxious for nothing,    but in everything, by          prayer and                          supplication, with              thanksgiving, let your 
   requests be known to        God."
   Phillipians   4:6

"My sheep know My voice and I know them, and they follow Me, and I give  eternal life to them, and they will never perish, and no one can snatch them our of My hands."
John  10:27-28

"All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching and reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness."
2nd Timothy 3:16

"With Your counsel You will guide me and afterward receive me into glory."
Psalm 73:24

"I will bless the Lord Who has counselled me. Indeed my mind instructs me in the night."
Psalm 16:7

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will obtain rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

next post  13th July


No comments:

Post a Comment