Pages

Sunday 31 July 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART TWENTY ONE

                                  Hello folks, 

  It is now the 5th May.               Had appointment this               morning to check  my               hearing aid. Doctor found a blockage which he fixed.       So much for my imagination   that the hearing aid was not    working.  I had been accused   of pretending it was not working. I just cannot win. 

I have learned to humbly walk away.  Silence is the best answer. Cry myself to sleep at night.  Living with  Bi polar is a very painful excercise.

6th May  - Very subdued atmosphere now.  Told I must cook on the days when we have a maid so that there is someone to clean up my mess. She will cook on the days when there is no maid. When I asked her how she will cook on a Sunday when she goes to church she said she will get home early enough. 

7th May - typed 4 blog posts, approximately 6 pages of 400 words each, = 2400 words, plus adding images etc. 

It is very cold. Has been for a few weeks now.

8th May - Sunday - Mother's day

Steve phoned at 8.45 am to wish me a happy day.

No movement from Ruth's room as yet. She is apparently not going to church today.

Andy sent SMS  he tried to phone but couldn't get through. Something wrong with my phone.

Danny sent message on whatsapp.

Haven't been feeling too good lately.

21st May - amazing how the time passes - I haven't made any notes  for the past two weeks, due to not being well. Had another excrutiating gout and arthritis attack  in my wrists. not to mention the pain in my back.


     I usually take                            "Arthro guard" on a                   daily basis, plus garlic             pills for my immune                 system, and various                 other suppliments, but             there are no funds for               these luxuries anymore.


Not to worry, my God is in control. He still leads me and guides me. As long as I have Him, I have all I need. 

During the past few weeks in spite of my aches and pains I have tried to keep up my typing practice and have fortunately been able to keep up with my blog.

Praise be to God for giving me the ability to do so.  Some days my typing is excellent then on others I struggle to put my fingers on the right keys. 

Bi polar continues to raise its ugly head on occasion, but my Lord gives me the self control needed to avoid nasty situations. 

next post   7th August


No comments:

Post a Comment