Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART NINETEEN

                                        
                                   O my God, You are my  God
 Early will I seek You
 My soul thirsts for You
 My flesh longs for You, in a dry and thirsty

land, where there is no water so 
I looked for You in the sanctuary
to see Your power and                                             Your glory Because Your 
lovingkindness is better than life,
my lips shall praise You
Thus will I bless You while I live,
I will lift my hands in Your Name,
My soul shall be satisfied as with 
marrow and fatness.
and my mouth shall praise You
 with joyful lips.

When I remember You on my bed
I meditate on You in the night watches
because You have been my help
therefore in the shadow of Your wings
I will rejoice
My soul follows close behind You
Your right hand upholds
 me.



The righteous shall be glad
in the Lord, and trust in Him
All the upright in heart
shall glory.



Praise waiteth for Thee O God, O Thou that hearest prayer, unto Thee shall all flesh come.

Make  joyful noise unto God, all ye lands. Sing forth the honour of His Name; make His praise glorious.


next post  29th July



No comments:

Post a Comment